About LUETTA ENGLER
- Listening to your needs is my first job, second is meeting them.
- Licensed real estate agent since 1984.
- Dedicated to serving my clients as a full time Realtor.
- Providing professional service and commitment.
- Dependable no matter how large or small the task.
- Using the latest technology and marketing tools available.
- Serving with integrity and honesty, striving to do my best for you.
- Serving Garden City, Holcomb, Deerfield, Lakin, Kansas
- Working to make this the best real estate experience possible!
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Garden City real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Garden City areas, please contact me.